THE SCHOOL’S PURPOSE
Carmel strives to provide an internationally acceptable, all-around primary education in a co-educational, multicultural environment. The aim is to prepare children for entry toThe Association of Trust Schools, Zimbabwe and other high schools of choice.
THE SCHOOL’S OBJECTIVES
Carmel works to:
- Maintain the highest academic standards
- Have an integrated harmonious, family-like working climate
- Have committed and happy staff
- Have happy pupils and satisfied parents.
- Provide the best all-round education possible.
- Retain the Jewish traditions and character of the school
A good all-round education is based on fulfilment of potential in six areas of development, namely: Intellectual, Physical, Spiritual, Cultural, Emotional and Social. These are catered for in the school curriculum.